LUX* South Ari Atoll Maldives Resort & Villas
Book your flight to Malé, Maldives with us and enjoy exclusive benefits at LUX* South Ari Atoll Maldives Resort & Villas
So get Go-ing to Maldives and avail the offer today!
- Enjoy up to 20% discount on accommodation
- One complimentary sunset cruise
- One complimentary set up on the beach at senses for guest booked on HB / FB / PAI
- One complimentary bike ride
- One complimentary spa treatment of 30 mins at LUX* Me Spa.
- 35 other complementary experiences at the resort
- Complimentary Arrival RT-PCR Test at the resort (applicable on pandemic time)
- Coupon Code: ‘GOFIRSTDEAL’
Steps to avail :
Terms and Conditions:
- No minimum booking amount required to qualify for the discount
- The offer is valid until May 01, 2024
- All bookings are subject to availability
- All LUX* Resorts & Hotels policies, terms and conditions will apply
- Offer is applicable on booking made through luxresorts.com
Free Cancellation terms and conditions:
- The sales conditions for the reserved rate or package specify the terms for cancelling and/or changing the reservation.
- Prepaid reservations cannot be changed or cancelled. Sums paid in advance as a deposit will not be reimbursed. In this case, it will be stipulated in the sales conditions for the rate or package.
- When the sales conditions for the reserved rate or package allow:
- The reservation can be cancelled via the ‘Contact Us’ section on luxresorts.com website or by contacting Customer Services on the contact details stated above in Article 9 in Terms and Conditions.
- Changes to the reservation can be made with Customer Services, whose contact details are stated on the reservation confirmation sent by email and in Article 9 above.
- In the event that the stay is interrupted, the agreed price will be paid in full. No reimbursement will be given for a prepaid reservation.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, the customer must vacate the room before 12 p.m. on the last day of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the rate conditions booked. Failure to do so shall result in the customer being billed for an extra night.